Planning a vacation to Orlando, FL.
Can you help me find a good hotel with CL?
After searching at the app, I was thinking about staying at Rennaissance Sea World. No CL there?
I assume you mean Club Lounge when you say 'CL', so as a silver MR member, how do you plan to get access to the lounge?... Will you pay for it?
To my knowledge the ONLY hotel in the Orlando theme park area with a club is the Ritz. Which you'll pay handsomely for access to.
Every full service hotel is considered a resort. Once you travel a little further out they stop being resorts. The Marriott and Renaissance Orlando airport both have lounges. And I believe the grand bohemian in downtown Orlando has a lounge. Other than that there isn't really anything.
The Delta offers free continental breakfast to gold and platinum members, with a 5$ upcharge to the full breakfast. It's a decent breakfast and the hotel can usually be had pretty cheaply.
The castle offers free continental breakfast or a 10$ credit towards any item on the breakfast menu and you pay the difference.
The two flamingo crossings properties offer free breakfast based on brand (they're a SHS and TPS) usually a decent breakfast , great location for Disney, and they have a decent bar between the two hotels with some food options as well.
I've stayed at several Autograph hotels (bohemian, etc.) and none of them have had CLs.
From the "bible" compiled and maintained by skiadcock in FlyerTalk Marriott Rewards
MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends - FlyerTalk Forums
Orlando hotels Concierge Lounges info - this section highlights weekend policy or no lounge status/policy
* Orlando / Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection / NO LOUNGE / Cont'l brekkie (no hot items other than oatmeal) in restaurant; if you don't want the cont'l breakfast you can apply $10 towards anything on the menu; free wifi requires code; PAG $10FB or 500 pts; 06/16 update
* Orlando / JW Marriott Grande Lakes Resort/ No bennie other than free i-net due to resort status; PAG is 500 pts or $10FB voucher or free self-parking for the entire stay; 01/01/2016 update
* Orlando / Grand Bohemian Orlando, Autograph Collection / CLOSED; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; 12/10/14 update
* Orlando / Delta Orlando Lake Buena Vista / No Lounge; Cont'l brekkie in restaurant; $5 upcharge to full hot; 06/16/16 update
* Orlando / Renaissance Airport / CLOSED Weekends, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years (weekend before Xmas through weekend after Xmas), 4th of July; Open for brekkie only on weekends; i-net term/printer; key accessible to access those; 06/16 update
* Orlando / Renaissance Orlando at Seaworld (Resort) / NO LOUNGE (listed as resort); free i-net only bennie due to resort status; 12/10/14 update
* Orlando / Marriott Airport / CLOSED; Coupons for cont'l breakfast, $4 upcharge to full; 2 i-net term & free wireless; 08/29/16 update
* Orlando / Marriott World Center Resort / NO LOUNGE; only bennie is free internet due to resort status; 12/10/14 update
I'll also add that per the management of the Delta they will be opening a concierge lounge. No ETA on that though.
Thanks everyone! You know a lot! Great answers and infos! You are the best!
Ritz is the one, but expensive. I stayed at the Renaissance located at Sea World no CL - Very nice Hotel. .No CL No breakfast offer, it is a resort. This area is complicated as most of the Properties has reached a resort status. So you are going to pay resorts fees for almost nothing. It is better to buy a package.
Retrieving data ...