shaunfromcolumbus.ohio

Marriott - Warrensville Heights/Beachwood OH

Discussion created by shaunfromcolumbus.ohio on Mar 5, 2017

I recently stayed at the Marriott in Warrensville Heights, Ohio. The hotel is located at a location that is very convenient off of 271. This is a location in the vicinity of Cleveland, to the East of the City.

I was very happy with the hotel and the staff. The hotel was kept very clean, and the appearance of all areas seemed well maintained. The lobby area, restaurant, and atrium areas are nice, although they are a little plain for my taste (minor...very minor complaint.)

The staff was very friendly. My room was ready and everything went very smooth with the mobile app. The room was nice and very clean.

The hotel is located near a great number of restaurants within the same exit up to the next exit (one mile away). We enjoyed the convenience of what was offered close by. During the day, we enjoyed some down time in our room, looking out at the Cleveland winter, the Marriott flags flapping in the wind.

Looking to stay near the East  side of Cleveland and out of downtown for business or on vacation?....this hotel delivered as promised.

Outcomes