AnsweredAssumed Answered

More Questions About Orlando Accommodations.....

Question asked by razorbackfan on Feb 14, 2017
Latest reply on Mar 7, 2017 by jsucool76

I don't know why I've had so much trouble making up my mind about where to stay during a short trip to Orlando.  First, I asked about the Residence Inn Downtown and using a cash + points rate.  Then I asked for feedback on the Marriott Grande Vista and was very pleased with the comments.  Now, I am asking about the Delta Hotels Orlando Lake Buena Vista.  They are offering a member rate of $71 (not prepaid) for the 2 nights I am looking for.  The previous week, the 2 nights are $389 a night!  I have searched the Insiders site and found comments from last summer and also read reviews on Trip Advisor.  They are considered a resort, but do not charge a resort fee.  I read that they do offer gold/platinum members a complimentary continental breakfast with a $5 upcharge for a hot breakfast.  I think it was @jsucool that said he convinced them to offer him a free hot breakfast.  Parking is $15.

If you have stayed at this hotel recently, I would appreciate any current information you can offer.

Outcomes