pam1

Category 5 or 6 hotel

Discussion created by pam1 on Feb 8, 2017
Latest reply on Feb 22, 2017 by pam1

Hello, I am new on this board. We just got the 1 week certificate for a category 1-5 and can go up to category 6. We have a special needs child and were looking for properties for early April or even mid-June that are not very long flights from the east coast (DC) and not Mexico.

Other times of the year will also work and will come up with something else for Easter break.

Any suggestions for properties with kitchens and a little more room for sleep purposes appreciated. I understand that would be a Residence Inn or Townplace Suites or Springhill suites. Between the three of us and especially kiddo likes everything- beaches, museums, parks etc. He is a happy kid albeit a light sleeper.

I was looking at the condos in Hawaii (which is not a short flight I know) but it's Hawaii and thinking to myself if it was worth it to move 90k UR pts (pretty much all I have) to get a Category 8. But they may just be for vacation club owners anyway?

If this is not the right place to post, please let me know. Thanks for any input.

Outcomes