shoeman1000

JW MARRIOTT  NYC

Discussion created by shoeman1000 on Feb 3, 2017
Latest reply on Feb 6, 2017 by kroywen

Seems there are constantly questions on Hotels to stay at in NYC.  I just completed a four night stay at the JW Marriott on Central Park South in NYC and wanted to post a review of the property.

First of all, the location directly across the street from Central Park is a great location to call home as you visit several museums near by, shop the many stores within walking distance, enjoy 4 star restaurants within walking distance, or enjoy the park.

I walked into the hotel at 10 am on the day of arrival with hopes of getting an early check in, and was amazed that the very friendly front desk person informed me that I could take the very nice jr suite provided me as a Platinum Premier, or I could wait a few hours, they would like to provide me with a full suite upgrade.  God was smiling down on me....  I took their offer and checked my bags and headed to the office for a while.  When I returned, I was given the promised suite and once inside my room, did the Happy Dance!  c'mon, all of you reading this have done the dance as well at some point.

The Concierge club is fantastic.  Roomy, bright, and great food and beverage choices.  The exercise room is fabulous, and the locker room has both dry and wet saunas.  Heavenly.  I had a great workout and sauna, then found a wonderful chocolate treat and  bottled waters awaiting me in the room. 

The room was quiet, comfortable, and relaxing, which made the stay over-the-top fantastic.  Additionally, every single person that I had reason to have contact with had a can-do attitude and handled anything I threw their way.  I cannot say enough about this property.

Thank you, JW Marriott (central park location), I will be back!

us stay in NYC

Outcomes