nmballoonist

Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta 2016

Discussion created by nmballoonist on Sep 20, 2016
Latest reply on Oct 13, 2016 by nmballoonist

Like I have said on other threads, I take every opportunity to shamelessly plug the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta.  This year is the 45th year of the Balloon Fiesta and its the flagship event in the state of NM.  For most hot air balloon pilots, this is the place you have to come and fly at least once.  So I thought I might start a thread and give hopefully give everyone a taste of the event.  I've never done anything like this, so I can't guarantee how it will turn out especially as things get busy once the event starts. If you have attended in the past, I hope this will make you want to return; and if you have never  been here, I hope this will make you want to come.

Fiesta officially starts in 10 days on October 1st, but I am going to start posting now with some pictures and events leading up to opening day and then hopefully pictures and info during the event.  Hope people enjoy and if you have questions about the event, or ballooning in general, feel free to post your questions and I will try to answer in a timely manner.  Also you can go to the Fiesta web page, www.balloonfiesta.com for more info than I can pass along here.

Outcomes