clebert

Renaissance Downtown Denver - Review

Discussion created by clebert on Sep 9, 2016
Latest reply on Oct 7, 2016 by monisame

Stayed at Ren Downtown Denver (not the one by the old Stapleton airport location which is not too good).  This one is great.  Excellent downtown location close to everything.  Only about 2 years old, so nice and new.  In an old bank building with lots of character - fun restaurant and lobby/lobby bar with lots of style and quite upscale.  Only downside was rooms are pretty tiny.  But nicely appointed, and I didn't mind the smaller size room.  CL is in a balcony area on 2nd fl overlooking the lobby. Very good offerings in CL and good service.  Decent gym in basement.  No pool.  Pretty decent service overall.  I got an early check in and late checkout without any problems even tho the hotel was full b/c of Broncos game.  United delivered my bag directly to hotel and no problems there, either.  I would stay again if in Denver.  Definitely one of the better Marriott properties I've stayed at and a very nice representation of the Ren brand which is one of my favorite Marriott brands.  Nice addition to downtown Denver along with other great Marriott properties such as Brown Palace and RC Denver.  Rate was fairly reasonable for the area as well.  A nice FS property but not huge, so somewhat cozy.

Outcomes