devilsadvocate

Courtyard Evansville East

Discussion created by devilsadvocate on Apr 6, 2016

I have a philosophy that you never know how good an organization's issue resolution practices are unless you actually have an issue.  I have stayed at numerous Marriott properties without incident which is always a good thing.  But do you ever positively know how good their customer service is if an issue never arises?  That is why I am posting this about the Courtyard Evansville East. 

I had an incident happen that we do not need to revisit as the customer service of Kayla at the front desk and Curt the GM was outstanding.  I reported the issue to them and they immediately resolved the issue with a resolution that was, in my opinion above and beyond what I was expecting.  Not only did I get compensated with a generous point addition to my rewards account but they made future reservations for me when I could not get reservations through the Platinum reservation line.  The hotel was near or at capacity for the dates I needed the reservations but they were able to accomodate me.

Kudos go out to Kayla and Curt for their prompt and generous resolution to my issue.

Outcomes