May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light.
May good luck pursue you each morning and night.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day, Insiders!
This is my favorite holiday and the perfect time to talk about travel luck.
- Did you meet an important person in your life during your travels?
- Run into an old friend in another city or country?
- Barely make it to the airport in time?
- Get an unexpected surprise at your hotel during your stay?
- Find a pot of gold (or, a $100 bill) on the train platform?
Share your stories of luck on your travels here! And if you have a great tale of travel to Ireland it seems appropriate to post that here, too. Despite my Irish heritage I have yet to visit the Emerald Isle.