AnsweredAssumed Answered

Bucket list destinations – Did you get there this year?

Question asked by deannad on Nov 20, 2015
Latest reply on Feb 2, 2016 by deannad

We’ve all got them, and some of us have had the opportunity to see them for ourselves. It’s that one place you’ve been dying to see with your own eyes…that bucket list destination.

Did you make it there this year? Show us!

As for me, I completed two of my bucket list items in the past year - I went skydiving and took a trip to Thailand! I still have many countries to visit on my bucket list, but my sister works for a guided tour agency and we are planning their 2 week tour to Africa for a safari in 2018! That's been on my bucket list forever and even though it's a few years away, knowing we're starting to save for it makes it a bit more real!

katiec is close to knocking a destination off her list:

“Italy is on my bucket list. We are planning a trip for our 5th wedding anniversary next April!”

lindseyh is dreaming of Africa:

“There are so many amazing places on my bucket list, but one to call out is Morocco and other countries in Northern Africa. There is so much amazing history and culture in that part of the world. I want to experience it! I don’t have any plans to visit in the short term, but I will make it there some day.”

carat is planning her dream trip to Colorado:

Two things I’m very excited to cross off my bucket list is going to Colorado during the summer and seeing a show at the Red Rocks Amphitheatre.  I have been to Colorado during the winter months for ski vacations and have truly enjoyed it, but always wanted to experience more.  I found out recently that my cousin will be getting married at the Chapel at Red Rocks next July.  Here comes part two… I’ve heard such great things about Red Rocks, the venue and park and have always wanted to go. Word on the street is that one of the grooms favorite bands, Umphrey’s McGee, will be playing there that same weekend, just to make it even more special. Since we’ll be making the trip out there, we’ve decided to make an adventure out of it!  We’re just in the beginning stages of planning, so if anyone has any recommendations, please send them my way!

Sign in with your Marriott Rewards account to post

or join Marriott Rewards

Outcomes