fedupplt

Tried Courtyard for the first time in 3 Years, Starbutts still dragging CY Down!

Discussion created by fedupplt on Nov 9, 2015
Latest reply on Nov 16, 2015 by phctourist

I have not stayed at a CY in over 3 years, since they implemented the switch to Starbutts,

Stayed at a CY in Jax, Fl, with an offer to receive 2000 extra points. The points are not worth the aggravation.

When checking in I asked the person working at the desk if they frequently (more than 50%) have platinum and gold Marriott members. She assured me NO.

Told her I have not been to a CY in over 3 years and why. She awards me with a breakfast coupon.

Thank You.

The front desk staff both at check in  and in the morning were fantastic. Thank You Valerie (?) and Jen.

The Starbutts employee should seek other employment. She is SLOW, has an attitude and is clearly incompetent which is a detriment to the hotel.

Breakfast is scheduled from 7 a.m. At 7:15 Jen from the front desk got coffee for us as Starbutts employee was probably still sleeping.

Starbutts woman shows up.... with a SEVERE attitude.

I ask how long for a breakfast since I needed to leave soon.

She says not that long and walks away!

Arrives from her journey a few minutes later, again I ask how long.

AGAIN she says not that long.

HOW long?

As long as it takes.

It is now 25 minutes since I first came down HOPING to get breakfast.

I Leave, grab breakfast someplace else... BUT, before I go I give my brkfast coupon to someone else.

Get this: The Starbutts woman tells me "You can't be doin that, she need to pay fo her food.

NEVER again!

Outcomes