misterchk

EARLY MORNING COFFEE AVAILABILITY

Discussion created by misterchk on Jul 26, 2015
Latest reply on Jul 27, 2015 by phctourist

FOR THOSE THAT CAN'T START THEY DAY WITHOUT A GOOD CUP OF COFFEE

(Note:  in my opinion coffee service found "in room" is of a quality that is unacceptable to an individual that enjoys a good cup or two of "brew" to begin the day")

FACT #1:  a few years ago prior to the CL opening there  wasn't one full service hotel that didn't provide freshly brewed coffee (usually found in the lobby and complimentary ) for those early risers (for whatever reason - mainly time zone sufferers).

FACT #2: due to concession agreements most properties have installed "Starbuck locations" that precluded an individual from obtaining coffee (prior to the CL opening without going to the expense of room service) until the Starbucks opened - and when it did - bearing the cost of a cup of "Jo".

I welcome other's opinionsE and curious, if this inability to obtain a simple cup of coffee is as important to other members as it is to me.

I cannot understand why such a simple gesture of providing a coffee service in the lobby, which must be a minimal expense is not standard procedure at all propertiesl

Looking forward to your comments and if you miss this service as much as me.

Outcomes