billnelson

Kudos to the AC Hotel Barcelona Forum

Discussion created by billnelson on Jul 25, 2015
Latest reply on Jul 27, 2015 by 702rugbyref

I have to give a shout out to the team at the AC Hotel Barcelona Forum.  On a recent trip to Spain, I decided to try the AC brand (after all, it originated in Spain so I figured what the heck).  Of the three different AC hotels I visited (one in Barcelona and two in Madrid), the AC Hotel Barcelona Forum was by far the best.  I booked a family room/suite that allowed two adults and two children to stay in the same room.  This was not an option at many of the other AC Hotels that I considered; in those other locations I had to book two rooms.  I didn't know what to expect so my expectations were set pretty low (just in case).  What I found, however, was just the opposite, this was a fantastic hotel in a great location with some great amenities at a reasonable cost:

- ocean view rooms with a short walk to the beach

- a full service spa

- a rooftop pool/bar with a spectacular view of both the beach and the city center

- a shopping mall across the street

- the hop on/hop off sightseeing bus right outside the hotel

- easy access to the metro or a 6-10 euro cab ride to almost anywhere in the city

This was a great location, in a beautiful hotel, with an extremely friendly/helpful staff.  I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Barcelona for either business or vacation.

Attachments

Outcomes