misterchk

misterchk's HALL OF FAME AND SHAME

Discussion created by misterchk on Jun 13, 2015
Latest reply on Jul 12, 2015 by misterchk

(NOTE:  This DISCUSSION/BLOG's purpose it to state my opinion of properties that I have recently been a guest.  There is rarely a week that passes that I don't awake in a Marriott branded property.  I believe I see and experience service,  property condition, and an overall view of a property  based on a business traveler hoping for a comfortable stay without any unnecessary aggravation.  Said opinions are based on my experience with Marriott the last fifteen years. The opinions posted are that of a   a business traveler.  I suggest to members looking for reviews based on vacation/pleasure travel to search those sites dealing with  that type of travel experience.  Furthermore I will list the actual dates of stay. )

2-4 June, 2015 - RENAISSANCE HOTEL BOCA RATON FLORIDA

Previous visits to Boca I stayed at the Boca Raton Marriott - a fine property.  Suggested by business associates I switched to the Renaissance.

When a business hotel can "double" as a resort it acts as a welcomed relief from the day's business activities and stress.  Entering this property you have a feeling that you are about to begin a vacation at a tropical resort.  Although advised by staff that it is scheduled for major renovations it is extremely well maintained.  The staff could not have been more attentive and my upgraded junior/executive suite was extremely spacious  and included all the amenities that a "road warrior" would require.  With those attributes, including a full service CL I personally would choose this property each time I visit Boca over the Marriott a few blocks away (same price range).

Outcomes