AnsweredAssumed Answered

Marriott in Cayman refuse to provide requested bed accommodation...

Question asked by dimka448 on Mar 29, 2015
Latest reply on Mar 31, 2015 by di.la448

Posted in another forum - Marriott Rewards, but was not sure if it is correct one. Sorry for re-post...

Interesting situation. Booked Grand Cayman Marriott 8 month ahead for spring break stay. 4 people. We leaving for our vacation in 5 days. Just got an email from Marriott stating that they can not assign me a double bed room - only room with king size bed and sofa bed. This accommodation will not comfortably fits us - my wife, myself and our two daughters (15 and 10 yo). Sofa bed can't fit two people. My inquiry for roll away bed was not answered.

Any suggestions how to handle this situation? We are Marriott silver rewards member and staying in various Marriott and Ritz properties multiple times, but it is a first time we encounter such situation... I understand that this is a spring break, but still... Do they really want me to sleep in the lobby?

Again, we booked hotel 8 + month in advance and requested 2 double bed accommodation.. For all worries and aggravation we are not really looking forward going to this hotel...

Your advise is appreciated..

Thanks,

DG

Outcomes