andjess22

Blue Moon Autograph hotel in Miami Beach....

Discussion created by andjess22 on Mar 9, 2015
Latest reply on Mar 9, 2015 by lindseyh

Will never stay here again and will never recommend. Too many reasons however, let's start with the fact that we had to wait until 5:30pm to check In and then, was told that the room we reserve will not be available at all. We then had to accept either a lower type room, at the same cost or be charged 1 nite fee to cal. To make matters worse, they insulted me by saying there is no manager on duty to talk to and I'll have to wait until Monday if I want to talk to anyone. (we checked in on Saturday)

Next, at 3:30pm, our room was still not made up. When I went to the front desk to complain, was told, "oh, you want your room cleaned?" Imagine, asking a Hotel that charges over $200 a night to clean your room?

Lastly, when they did not provide the hotel room that I  reserved, I wanted to cancel my reservation and was told, if I do so, I will be charged 1 night stay.

So to summarize, they did not honor the reservation and when I wanted to cancel, they stated they would charge me the cost of a 1 night stay.

PS. They offered me a free breakfast. When we went to use it, we discovered it wasn't for breakfast but rather for a free coffee.  Even this they lied to us!!!

Carpe Diem!!!

Outcomes