iahflyr

Review Monterey Marriott

Discussion created by iahflyr on Feb 20, 2015
Latest reply on Mar 17, 2015 by fredrow

Since we not longer are able to write hotel reviews I decided to put up my own.

Just returned from theMonterey CA Hotels | Hotels Near Monterey Bay | Monterey Marriott Hotel where we were greeted by a friendly smiling Front Desk Associate.  She thanked me for being one of their most loyal Reward Members and welcomed me back to the hotel.  She then explained the continental breakfast since there is no CL at this property and if we wanted to upgrade to the full breakfast buffet it would cost an additional $5. 

With key in hand off to the room which was an upgraded room with a Bay view.  The room was even marked properly!!

20150209_155428.jpg

The room was very large and completely clean, nice decor and large bathroom area. 

20150209_155400.jpg20150209_155414.jpg

The restaurant associates were very friendly as well and the breakfast buffet was very well stocked with many fresh items, but I loved the omelettes the best.   Each time we would pass the front desk we would get a friendly greeting as well as from the Bellman at the front door.  This hotel is located in a perfect location in downtown Monterey, close to very good restaurants, pubs, Fisherman's Wharf and about a mile walk to Cannery Row.

Having stayed here many times I was again not disappointed in any manner on this visit.  I will continue to stay at this property when in the area and thank you do all the staff for making this another enjoyable visit.

Outcomes