You can comment on this post once you're signed in.
Explore more of the world with the new Marriott Mobile App — where your Elite benefits travel with you on every adventure. At the café, in the taxi and anywhere else, you can see confirmation of your upgrade, request late checkout and more.
We’ve heard from Insiders who did a test-drive before the new app launched — such as droma who commented on the look and feel, trevfour who liked the account activity screen and seatexan who gave a thumbs up to the user-friendly map. So what’s your take? Leave your comment below.
Did You Know?
The new Marriott Mobile App pairs beautiful images with a sleek experience:
- Easy Booking – tap to choose places, see hotel photos and reserve on the run
- Mobile Check-In and Checkout – no waiting, no lines, just touch and go
- Mobile Requests – start a chat to get just-for-me arrangements
- Mobile Key – open the door with your iPhone or Apple Watch at select hotels
Access Your Elite Benefits
If you’re an Elite member, use mobile check-in to take advantage of Platinum Elite and Gold Elite perks on your phone:
- Priority Upgrades – when available, receive confirmation that your upgraded room is waiting
- Guaranteed Late Checkout – request a time to sleep late, relax or go exploring
1. Just comment on this post for your chance to win 20,000 points.
Not sure what to comment? Here are some ideas:
- Do you use the Marriott Mobile App when you travel? What feature do you use (or like) the most?
- In how many cities (or countries) have you used the app so far?
- Tell how using the app made a trip more enjoyable – maybe it helped you start your experience early or access a favorite benefit.
- Have you used the mobile requests feature? What for?
- Have any tips on using the app? Share them with other Insiders.
Everyone who comments by July 16, 2017 has a chance to win a prize of 20,000 Marriott Rewards points. The winner will be announced July 24, 2017.
2. In our next post, we’ll also feature a few member quotes.
If yours is chosen, you’ll get 1,000 points as a thank-you.
Curious about more ways to Live Elite? Click the Live Elite tag below.